UR28M er et lydkort som gjengir meget klar lyd. Kobles til via USB 2.0.
Designed for easy access to controls and connectors, the UR28M’s console comes with a single prominent output volume knob for individually controlling the levels of one of three stereo output pairs or the levels of six outputs simultaneously. You can also select between three monitoring mixes set up in the dspMixFx mixer or Cubase which is routed to the selected outputs. Several smaller rotary knobs to control signal levels of inputs 1 and 2 and the levels of the two headphone outputs. while further dedicated switches for inputs 1 and 2 allow you to employ 48 volt phantom power, 26 dB signal attenuation and connecting high-impedance instruments. Other controls include the Dim button for attenuating all line output signals by 20 dB, the Mono button and the Mute button for muting the selected output signal. Four-segment LED meterings for the inputs and the output are also available on the UR28M console.
The rear panel provides two TRS line inputs and two Neutrik combo TRS/XLR mic/line inputs alongside six analog balanced TRS outputs plus a coaxial S/PDIF input and output connector. Also included is a 1/8 inch stereo input jack for connecting to a portable audio player or other devices as a reference source
· 24-bit/96 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
· Analog 4 in and 6 out plus stereo input for reference source
· S/PDIF coaxial I/O
· D-Pre Class-A discrete mic preamps supporting +48V
· Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with one REV-X reverb and four Channel Strips with any DAW by using the latest dspMixFx technology
· Native VST 3 plug-ins of REV-X and Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip additionally included
· Digitally controlled monitor level control with DIM, Mono, and Mute fed by a 3×3 monitoring matrix
· 2 separate headphone buses with individual outputs
· Cubase AI 6 music production software included
· Cross-platform compatibility for Mac OS X and Windows