DYNAMIC, EXPRESSIVE PLAYABILITY AND QUICK CUSTOMIZATION
Designed for serious drummers, the TD-25 delivers pro-level sounds, intuitive operation, and natural playability. Derived from the top-of-the-line TD-30, the module’s advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine allows you to experience the acclaimed expressiveness of Roland’s flagship V-Drums at home and in the studio. And with the streamlined interface, you can easily customize sounds and create personalized kits perfectly suited for your style and touch. The TD-25 is also packed with powerful tools to improve your drumming, including an onboard audio player/recorder, Coach functions, built-in metronome, and more.
- SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- Enhance drum sounds with reverb, multi-effects, and EQ
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach functions
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Supports positional sensing on the snare when used with compatible Roland drum pads such as the PD-128S/128, PD-125XS/125X, and many others
- Compatible with the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for realistic pedal action and bow/edge sounds
Unrivaled Sound and Expressiveness
- The TD-25 offers a superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology with Behavior Modeling inherited from the flagship TD-30. Going far beyond typical drum modules, the TD-25’s sounds respond naturally and organically to your playing just like real acoustic drums. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is accurate and smooth. To further extend the natural playing feel, the TD-25 provides positional snare sensing with compatible Roland drum pads, and also supports the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for authentic hi-hat playing techniques.
Call Up Kits and Start Playing Immediately
- With its no-nonsense interface, the TD-25 lets you enjoy playing great sounds for any music right away. Easy to grab while holding sticks, the large center dial allows you to quickly select kits based on music styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and others. After you’ve selected a style, press the dial to toggle between different kit variations. Next step? Start playing!
Customize Kits for Your Personal Style
- The TD-25 makes it simple to edit sounds to suit your playing touch or a specific style of music. Just hit a pad to call up the sound assigned to it, and then use the panel knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling, and levels. Handy shortcuts greatly speed up tom editing, allowing you to assign sounds and change the muffling and tuning for all the toms at once. Your changes are saved automatically as you edit, eliminating the need to fuss with extra steps. If you don’t like your most recent tweaks, you can easily undo them and return to where the kit was at when you first selected it.
Play Along with Tracks and Record Audio Performances
- Want a little jamming music to play along with? Just load up a USB memory stick with favorite WAV/MP3 songs and get lost in playing for hours. In addition to normal playback, you can loop sections you’d like to work on, or slow the playback speed to more easily learn fast fills and articulations. Alternately, you can plug a smartphone into the audio input and drum with songs from your music library or the web. It’s also possible to record your drumming performances (along with music playback) as audio files to a USB memory stick, offering a great way to evaluate your playing and share your drumming with friends and music producers. The sound module is equipped with a USB host port as well, providing a convenient connection for recording audio and MIDI data directly into DAW software.
Det er ingen omtaler ennå.