The SC-13E, with its patented Sure Align® neck system, gives you full access to all frets so you can comfortably reach those high notes. It’s also equipped with a new, low-profile velocity neck barrel that ergonomically accommodates your hand as you move up the neck, giving you the comfort and playability of an electric. This special edition SC-13E features a Sitka spruce gloss top and ziricote fine veneer gloss finished back and sides. The design motif features an aperture rosette inlay with ebony headplate, fingerboard, and bridge. It also features nickel open gear keyhole tuners with skeleton key knobs. This model is available with or without a burst top.
Martin SC-13E Special
kr 25 100,- (ink. mva)
Do you want to play leads all the way up the neck? Play longer? Play louder? Now you can with this super-comfortable, easy-to-play acoustic-electric from Martin.
FRAKTPRISER FRA 99,-
(Gjelder ikke varer over 35 kg)
- BODY SIZE: S-13 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Sure Align Linear Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: Tone Tension X Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Treble Side Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Low Profile Velocity
- BACK MATERIAL: Ziricote Fine Veneer
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Ziricote Fine Veneer
- ELECTRONICS: LR Baggs Element
- Omtaler (0)