The first wireless MIDI pedalboard controller for iPhone, iPad and Mac
iRig BlueBoard is the first wireless MIDI pedalboard for iOS and Mac that allows you to control your music apps and more from the floor.
Now control parameters of your favorite MIDI-compatible apps like AmpliTube wirelessly with ease. Switch between presets, change patches, turn effects on and off and control effects like volume and wah without worrying about tripping over wires. Setup is as simple as turning iRig BlueBoard on and telling it what you want to control.
iRig BlueBoard features four backlit soft-touch pads housed in a sturdy, stage-worthy chassis. Two TRS expansion jacks for connecting additional MIDI controllers like expression pedals. And it’s powered by four standard AAA batteries.
- Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard (10m/32.8′ range)
- 4 backlit assignable foot switches
- 2 1/4″ inputs for assignable expression pedals or switches
- Can send MIDI Program Changes and MIDI Control Changes
- Direct integration with AmpliTube
- BlueBoard iOS app runs in background on mobile device or Mac, and translates Bluetooth messages to MIDI
- Runs on standard AAA batteries
- Small enough to fit in a laptop bag
iRig BlueBoard Specifications
- Bluetooth Wireless MIDI Pedal Board
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), extremely low power consumption
- Backlit rubber pads for easy identification in the dark
- Completely wireless, battery powered (4 x AAA)
- Completely customizable setup via the iRig BlueBoard dedicated iOS and Mac apps
- iRig BlueBoard foot controller
- 4 x AAA batteries
- Size: 275mm/10.82″ x 92mm/3.62″ x 25mm/0.98″
(W x L x H)
- Weight: 250g/8.81oz