The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone which has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy.
- Closed diffuse-field studio headphone
- «Bass reflex» technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Velour, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- 3.0 m (9.8 ft.) straight cable (single-sided)
- Including drawstring bag
History of DT 770 PRO / DT 880 PRO / DT 990 PRO:
Beyerdynamic’s DT 770 PRO, DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO headphone series has it’s roots in the early 1980s. Since then, millions of audio professionals from all parts of the world have become loyal users of beyerdynamic products.
The series has been designed to cater for listening in a wide variety of environments, thanks to different headphone construction:
DT 770 PRO – Closed back (studio, stage)
DT 880 PRO – Semi-open back (reference monitoring)
DT 990 PRO – Fully open back (critical listening, mastering)