FT-100 is the first fog machine from Antari specifically designed for fire training purpose.
1. Two rotary knobs and a LCD screen are equipped on FT-100. These allow users to set and control fog output volume and timer settings with ease, even when wearing heavy-duty gloves.
2. A 1500 Watt heater block is capable of generating high volume thick fog in short time to simulate dense fog at fires.
3. A W-2 wireless remote controller included.
4. The red paint finish gives FT-100 the identity of being part of fire industry.
– Voltage : U.S. version : 120 Volt
Europe version : 230 Volt
U.K. version : 240 Volt
Japan version : 100 Volt
– Breaker : AC-120V, 15A/250V AC-230V, 7A/250V
– Power Consumption : 1,500W
– Output : 20000 cu.ft / min
– Initial Heat-Up Time : 10 mins
– Fluid Consumption Rate : 100 ml/ min
– Tank Capacity : 6 liters
– Remote Included : W-2 Wireless Remote
– Control Options : Z-3 Remote
– Weight : 14.2 Kg
– Dimensions (mm) : L 580 x W 278.2 x H 264.5
– Liquid Used : Antari FLP Fog Liquid